Heart of the City BenefitApr12
Date: Saturday, April 12
Location: West End Cultural Centre – 586 Ellice Ave.
Time: 7:30 pm (Doors open at 7:15)
Music: Sol James
Buy your tickets
The 7th annual S.N.O.W. NightFeb20
Mount Carmel Clinic’s S.N.O.W. Night (Safe Night off Winnipeg Streets for Women involved in the sex trade) is in desperate need of donations for the following items:
• New Comforters and pillows.
• New Slippers, socks, underwear (adult sizes small to XXXL), pjs (all adult sizes from small to XXXL), warm and cozy 2 piece style flannel pants and top are preferred.
• New Manicure & Makeup supplies – nail polish, styling products, make-up.
• New Headbands, hair clips, hair elastics, combs and brushes.
• New Mitts, hats and scarves.
• Items to be given as Door Prizes or put in Raffle baskets Did you get a gift over the holidays that you have no use for? We’d be happy to re-gift it for you.
Please SHARE this with all your friends and networks. Thank you!
For more information, please contact Kristi at 204-589-9418
Mount Carmel Clinic FoundationFeb28
Mount Carmel Clinic Foundation is thrilled to be a finalist in the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce Spirit of Winnipeg Awards in the Category of Not for Profit. Winner will be announced at their annual gala on February 28.
1,200+Cross-cultural counseling sessionsService Stats 2011-2012
3,700Dental visitsService Stats 2011-2012
34,056Prescriptions filledService Stats 2011-2012
33,000Patient encounters with clinic nursesService Stats 2011-2012
9,995Physician visitsService Stats 2011-2012
100,000+Points of contact at the clinicService Stats 2011-2012
We are very grateful for donations of everyday items that can help the women in need at Sage House.
- Bus Tickets for Appointments
- Wool for Knitters
- Nail Polish
- Make Up
See our full wish list for more everyday items that make every day better at Sage House