Who We See
- Children age 2-6 who live in the North End or Point Douglas
- Includes children with additional support needs
- If space is available, we also serve children who live anywhere in Winnipeg
Anne Ross Day Nursery provides fully subsidized care. Costs are set by the Manitoba Early Learning and Child Care Program.
We are a 48-space preschool program focused on education and care. We believe that every child deserves a safe, healthy and happy childhood.
- Licensed child care
- Provide an early learning environment
- Promote early childhood education with programs based on children’s interests, needs and development levels
- Inclusive programming to meet all children’s needs
- Provide a nutritious hot lunch and two healthy snacks every day
- Offer a variety of experiences, activities and field trips
- Help children transition from child care to other programs such as school
- Make referrals to other services and supports such as:
- Inclusion Support Staff
- Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Treatment and services for children with FAS and FASD
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Child Development Counselors
How to Get Care
Phone to ask about openings or to get on the wait list:
Anne Ross Day Nursery
511 King St.
Monday-Friday | 7:30am – 5:30pm